Netflix vs Hulu Which is Best. Today the internet is widely used all around the world. As internet users are increasing, online streaming companies like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime offering a wide range of TV shows, movies to attract more viewers from all around the world.
These services offer a large library of videos, television programs, and self-produced television series. In 2018, The USA had 232 Million users of Digital videos and expected to reach 239 Million by 2021.
In The USA 50% of the internet users watch online videos every day. Netflix has 2.5 Million users in India wherever there are 239 Million Active internet users.
Let’s debate which is best Netflix or Hulu?
Netflix was founded in 1997 and recognized as a trusted brand in video services. Netflix currently has 139 million subscribers. Netflix currently has a market cap of over $120 Billion.
As of 2018, there are more than 1600 shows listed on Netflix. A Netflix report says that they spend more than $16 Billion on the new content. With their own production house, they eye to have over 1000+ movies and shows.
Features of Netflix:
- Netflix offers both annual and monthly subscription.
- Netflix has more than 25K+ films.
- Best video streaming and download speed
- Feature to control the quality of the streaming during the slow internet connection.
- Netflix offers Best deal and discounts.
- IOS and Android apps avaible
Pros of Netflix:
- User-Friendly Interface
- The user can download the video and watch it later.
- Original Programs
- No commercials.
Cons of Netflix:
- Outdated content
- Selection of content depends on the location of the user.
- Current shows of cable TV are not streaming
Price: $7.99 – $13.99
Website Link : visit
Hulu was founded by Randy Freer in 2007 which offers a wide range of TV shows including short movies, drama,current session shows, popular interviews. Hulu currently has 1500+ shows and 2500+ movies. Hulu offers free content to its viewers.
Hulu also offers international movies and TV shows from Canada and the United Kingdom(UK) to its viewers. Hulu currently running in USA and Japan. Hulu
Features of Hulu:
- TV episodes one day after they aired.
- IOS and Android apps available
- No long term commitments
- No hidden costs
- Wide range of subscription plan.
Pros of Hulu:
- Hulu is compatible with almost all devices like Smart TV’s, Amazon Fire TV, Android Devices etc.
- Hulu offers DVR Features for the live shows.
Cons of Hulu:
- There is no option to make videos offline.
- Shows commercial ads even after selecting the basic plan.
- Hulu is only available in US and Japan.